On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 6:03 PM, Sands Alden Fish <sa...@mit.edu> wrote:

> We have Discovery turned off.  Any help or hints would be appreciated.
>  The table "bi_2_dis" does not seem to be specified anywhere in the
> codebase.

Hi Sands,

the bi_2_dis table belongs to the second browse index
(webui.browse.index.2) and has to be regenerated after changing that
property. Those properties also have to be numbered sequentially with no
gaps.

I'm only pointing that out because you tried to look it up in the codebase,
while it's in fact generated by index-init. I assume you have tried running
index-init, have you?

Regards,
~~helix84