Hi Geanina,

it's best to ask these questions about dspace administration and
customization on dspace-tech. dspace-devel is for
questions/discussions about actually developing DSpace. I replied to
your previous question to dspace-tech, thus mistakenly spreading it to
two lists, because I didn't notice your original question was sent to
dspace-devel. It's best to keep a thread in one list, just keep that
in mind for future questions.

Your cron jobs look fine. If you're using Discovery, index-update
might not be strictly necessary anymore, but I'm running it too, just
to be sure. I'd reconsider running filter-media only once a week. It
skips over items that were already processed, so I'd recommend to run
it nightly.

Regards,
~~helix84