Title: Message Title
Peter Dietz commented on an issue
DSpace / Bug DS-1986
REST API holds on to context for too long, should use DB pool
REST API (Jersey), grabs a context, and never frees/returns/releases it. I don't know exactly what is going on, but it causes the REST API to not be able to reflect real-time updates to content.

To repeat. Load a DSpace-REST result for some endpoint. Edit the title/name of the first object returned in that result. Reload the REST endpoint. For me, the...