On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 09:24:00AM +0100, Anja Le Blanc wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> DSpace got
>
>      <parent>
>          <groupId>org.sonatype.oss</groupId>
>          <artifactId>oss-parent</artifactId>
>          <version>7</version>
>          <relativePath />
>      </parent>
>
> with
>
>       <repository>
>              <id>sonatype-releases</id>
>              <name>Sonatype Releases Repository</name>
>
> <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/</url>
>          </repository>
>
> in its pom file.
>
> It seems that https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases
> dropped version 7 from its repository.

My understanding was that that should not happen.  Ask Sonatype?

> Other repositories (i.e. http://maven-repository.com still got a version
> 7).
>
> Is it better to update the version or add a second repository?

We should update to version 9, or whatever is current.  Certainly
DSpace 5 should use the latest, unless it causes problems.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Machines should not be friendly.  Machines should be obedient.