On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 04:37:07PM -0400, Mark H. Wood wrote:
> Does anyone recognize this?
>
> If I have two AuthenticationMethods configured, I get two groups of
> links in the My Account box:  Login | Register | Login | Register
> (when anonymous) or Logout | Profile | Logout | Profile | Submissions
> (when logged in).
>
> DSpace 4.1 XMLUI using a theme based on Mirage.  The configured
> methods are an implicit one I'm developing locally, and
> PasswordAuthentication.

A clue: my authentication provider is meant to be built outside the
DSpace tree, and thus has its own message catalog packed inside the
JAR.  I added it to the Aspect chain to get XMLUI to notice the
catalog.  That is what is causing the links to double, but I don't yet
know why.  Any thoughts?  Any better way to get the added catalog
noticed?

I tested this by building an unmodified 4.1, leaving all the theme
stuff alone, and just dropping in and configuring the authentication
provider, as a plugin and in the Aspect chain.  With the stock Mirage
theme, it still shows doubled links.

--
Mark H. Wood
Lead Technology Analyst