Hi All,

Not sure if I should email dspace-devel or dspace-release. Cross posting...

FYI, I'm +1 on Pascal's Linked Open Data PR.
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/568

I'm hoping people can review that, and/or comment with their opinions. So
we can press or not press merge. One of the hopes is that a follow-up PR
will happen to this ticket, which adds the dspace-oceanlink/dspace idea of
the sesame triple store, so this can work out of the box. The current PR
requires some setup, such as adding Apache Fuseki.

Peter Dietz
Longsight
www.longsight.com
pe...@longsight.com