Hi, we've asked for it many times, here it is:

https://github.com/DSpace-Labs/ctask

That is  a fork of Richard Rodgers' most excellent ctask repository, it seemed
like a good enough starting place. But, let's not stop there. If you have a
really awesome (or kinda/sorta awesome) curation task, please make a pull
request on the DSpace-Labs/ctask repository. If you're a committer, just merge
your ctasks in. If you're not a committer, just PR, someone will merge it for
you. THERE ARE NO RULES, let's make this thing great!

Oh, and fair warning, I know of a few really interesting curation task
collections out there, if you're too busy to make a PR with your existing
curation tasks, I am very likely to make one on your behalf. Or, I might not,
it all depends on where my attention lands on any given day.

--Hardy