As far as I know you’ll have to run an SQL query to find all items

first find out what the id of your embargo list metadata fields is with a query
similar to:

SELECT * FROM METADATAFIELDREGISTRY WHERE ELEMENT LIKE 'embargo';

then find the item handles: (here done assuming the field id is 81)

SELECT * FROM HANDLE WHERE RESOURCE_TYPE_ID = 2 AND RESOURCE_ID IN (SELECT
RESOURCE_ID FROM METADATAVALUE WHERE METADATA_FIELD_ID = 81);

Monika

Monika Mevenkamp
mo.me...@gmail.com

http://mo-meven.tumblr.com/ <http://mo-meven.tumblr.com/>