Hi all,

I am using DSpace-Cris 5.3 and I have the following questions:

1. I can see that the out-of-the-box behavior of the Researcher and
Organizational Unit Entity is not to be searchable. But if you click the
Status check box they get searchable. I wonder if I can do that as an
automated batch job. I tried to change the DB status column for both entity
types to TRUE but (even though the check box got checked for the entities)
they are still not shown on the search menu and box. Should I change
something else in order to enable the entities?

2. As I mentioned in my first email, we want to make automatic link between
researchers and organizational units, as if we added the affiliation field
of the researcher by hand. Could I know if there is a database change that
we can perform in order to link the two entities? (for example if we have a
CSV file that has author_name,organisational_unit_name can what should I do
database-wise in order to link the two as affiliation?)

3. Where do DSpace-Cris keep it's Entities Data (let's say a Researcher's
affiliation and chinese name) in order for me to try and provide the
correct data "automatically"

Thank you in advance.