Hi-
I'm finally getting a handle on this whole Solr business. Why would Solr have
very different numbers than Google Analytics? For example:

For handle # 1/2237 within March 2015 - Dec 2015:

Within Dspace UI:
Totals Visits (Views): 172
File Visits (Views): 18436 - from Solr extracted data I'm getting more like
16,966

>From Google Analytics:
All Traffic (Sessions): 95
File Downloads: 6

Is our instance of Google Analytics configured really incorrectly or what?

Thanks,
susan
-
Susan Borda
Digital Technologies Development Librarian
Montana State University Library
406-994-1873