Sunita, I am placing your question back on the dspace-tech mailing list
since it relates to a question that originated there.

The query you reference was compatible with the DSpace 4x shema.

This SQL will work with a DSpace 5x schema.

select h.handle, regexp_replace(t.text_value,E'[\r\n\t ]+',' ','g') as
title
from item i2 inner join metadatavalue t on t.resource_id = i2.item_id and
t.resource_type_id = 2
inner join metadatafieldregistry mfr on
t.metadata_field_id=mfr.metadata_field_id and mfr.element='title'
inner join handle h on h.resource_id = i2.item_id and h.resource_type_id =
2
where not exists (select 1 from item2bundle i2b inner join bundle b on
i2b.bundle_id = b.bundle_id where i2.item_id = i2b.item_id)