Great helix!

That is exactly what I was looking for!
Just changed the "size_bytes" paramater from "= 569" to "< 2000", so your
query list another problematic ones, then I found 47 "empty" bitstreams
(their size varies from 563 to 569 bytes).
To make it easier to access the record on the UI and replace the PDF file,
how can I modify your query to also list the handle code that contains
the bitstream?

All the Best!
Michelangelo