*Some MX Player tricks you never know*

MX player is the most preferred music player for Smartphones. You too also
may be MX fan but here I've shared some cool MX player tricks you never
know -

*http://goo.gl/G4Xmd4*
<http://hackerztrickz.com/2016/03/some-mx-player-tricks-you-never-know.html>

*How To Fix Overheating Issues in your smartphone [ 100% Working ]*

Overheating is a big problem in smartphones which causes damages to the
battery and can even blast your phone. But don't worry guys In this post
We've mentioned some tips to follow from which you can overcome overheating
issues in your smartphones -

*http://goo.gl/0PBvcy* <http://goo.gl/0PBvcy>

*How to use WhatsApp without Phone Number*

You may have heard and tried lot of WhatsApp tricks in your life. But this
one is unique it will let you create and use fake WhatsApp account without
using phone number -

*http://goo.gl/Yw0kDC <http://goo.gl/Yw0kDC>*

*How To Make WhatsApp Always Online*

This is another super cool WhatsApp trick which will let you appear always
online on WhatsApp without even being online -

*http://goo.gl/8z1kty <http://goo.gl/8z1kty>*