I guess you can use the dc.date.accessioned  or dc.date.available to know
when the item was launched.

dc.date.accessioned = the date/time that DSpace received this document
(i.e. date/time the item was created in DSpace)
dc.date.available = the date/time that the item was made *available*
through the DSpace web interface.