Hi Alexia,
the current documentation has been moved to the duraspace wiki
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACECRIS/DSpace-CRIS+Home

if you need something that is still missing or you found something wrong feel free to report also as comment so that we can give the right priorities to the specific parts.
Andrea