Hi Eneko,

Would you be willing to fill out bug reports for these 6.0RC1 issues you've discovered? Our bug tracker is at:

https://jira.duraspace.org/projects/DS/summary

(If you need an invite to sign up for an account, let me know)

Currently the 6.0 release is not yet "production ready". We are nearing that point and are still squashing bugs/issues. Therefore, it'd be very useful to have your issues logged into our bug tracker, so that we can investigate & fix them prior to the final 6.0 release.

Thanks,

Tim