Hi Tim,

    Pantelis send me the e-mail below with a question, basically he is
asking why "mvn test" run for all module if ti run for the dspace-api and
dspace-service only? Any idea?

Best regards
Luiz

Tests (mvn test) run ok when executed both in [dspace-src] and
[dspace-src]/dspace directories.
​ My question why do they run for every project (SWORD, SWORDv2, REST,
Services Framework, Kernel etc.) while there seem to be test folders only
for api, oai, services and rest:

(master)$ pwd
/home/pkaramol/Workspace/dspace/dspace-src
(master)$ tree -L 1
.
├── dspace
├── dspace-api
├── dspace-jspui
├── dspace-oai
├── dspace-rdf
├── dspace-rest
├── dspace-services
├── dspace-solr
├── dspace-sword
├── dspace-swordv2
├── dspace-xmlui
├── dspace-xmlui-mirage2
├── LICENSE
├── LICENSE_HEADER
├── LICENSES_THIRD_PARTY
├── local.cfg
├── local.cfg.EXAMPLE
├── NOTICE
├── pom.xml
├── README.md
└── src

13 directories, 8 files
(master)$ find . -name "test" -type d
./dspace-api/src/test
./dspace-oai/src/test
./dspace-services/src/test
./dspace-services/src/test/java/org/dspace/test
./dspace-rest/src/test