Hi, Luiz:

Yes, I agree with the bot issue and we blocked a few rogue ones (as much as
we can identify them). But the problem is different this time: discovery is
as fast or even faster because we re-build the Solr index; however, loading
a handle has to wait 30 or more secs (no kidding, I see it myself and is
true), then loading the pdf and view full metadata record will take
10-20secs each. I think it is related with DB (postgres) because discovery
is no problem, so we change the config with maxconnections sets to 95 and
maxidle to -1, but it does not help neither. So, my question is, does the
problems described above as likely a DSpace (JVM and etc) issue or
DB-related (could still related to DSpace code of handling connection pool)?

Thanks
--
Hui