Hi,

i want to run the test suite for the dspace-api module. I execute the
command  "mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=false".
The test suite is exectued but all tests failed with a
ClassNotFoundException from the spring framework.

The missing class is a class in the additional module. This class
provide a step in the xmlworkflow framework. I also customize the config
file workflow-actions.xml and add the new xmlworkflow class as a bean
injection. For me it looks like that the quick-build of dspace-api do
not use the additionals (same with full build) .

Could you point me to the place where i can configure that the test
suite of the dspace-api includes the addtions module?

Thanks in advance.
Stefan

--
Stefan Fritzsche