Greetings,

We have been trying for two days to track down a solution to a problem with
no luck. We are trying to change the url being output from DSpace.
Specifically we want to erase the 8080 port number from the url. We are
running 3x on a server running Ubuntu 12.04. I tracked down the instance in
DSpace.cfg but the 8080 port is still showing up in our url.  Can anyone
tell me where the treasures are hidden so I can fix this for good? Thanks
for your help.

Allen Clayton
Digital Collections Librarian
The University of Texas at Dallas