I have a list of handles, and for each of those handles I want to change
the epersongroup that has permission to the item to be Anonymous, I loaded
them having some other epersongroup.  I could run a sql like this for each
item:

update resourcepolicy set epersongroup_id = 0 where resource_id = the_id
and resource_type_id=2;

when I go to the handle I see that it has the right epersongroup now and it
gives Anonymous users access to the item, but the index is not updated
because title browsing does not catch the item, nor does searching.  So I
was thinking I could use itemupdate to update some metadata to get the
index toupdate.  Does this make sense or is there a better way to do it.

Thank you!