Hello DSpace community,

I have made some progress on my BTE issues and now I got it working to
split the authors correctly into several fields and also to convert the
LaTeX encoded characters automatically while importing. I did this by
creating two new beans.

But there is still one issue left: importing from a bibTeX file does not
import the type of the publication correctly. In BibTeX the type is noted
not in a field, but with an @ at the top of the record. I understand how to
add field mappings in the bte config file, but as the type is not a normal
field I do not understand how I can get that. Before I try to create an
alternative BibtexDataLoader in order to implement the type detection there
I would like to ask if anyone else already has done this or if anyone else
has also this kind of problem.

Thanks and best regards
Oliver