I would like to send an email to the logged in eperson when a bitstream is
downloaded.  If this is not possible, then I would cope with sending an
email to an eperson on item view.  My epersons usernames are their email
address.  Does anyone have a code excerpt that does this?  Currently an
email is sent to the logged in eperson after a successful submission.  If
someone could tell me which code page does that, perhaps I could use that
as a reference.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Don.