Hi.

I have the same case, I want all new users registered to automatically go
to group 'Registered', I set my authentication.cfg
plugin.sequence.org.dspace.authenticate.AuthenticationMethod = \
        org.dspace.authenticate.PasswordAuthentication

And my authentication-password.cfg
login.specialgroup = Registered
digestAlgorithm = SHA-512

I understand that groups are dinamic according if the user is logged in or
not.
But I get this log message all the time I try myself with my mail adress to
create new accounts.

2016-11-04 13:10:28,733 WARN  org.dspace.authenticate.PasswordAuthentication
@ x...@xxx.xxx::password_specialgroup:Group defined in modules/authentication
-password.cfg login.specialgroup does not exist

And I can see my group in the web manager.

Can be done without LDAP?

El dimecres, 26 agost de 2015 20:32:07 UTC+2, helix84 va escriure: