Hi

We are using a Dspace 5.x with CRIS Module along with JSPUI. We are not
looking to change to XMLUI.

We are also aware of the limitations when configuring the workflow in our
system, having only 3 steps is fine. See:
http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com/How-to-Add-more-than-3-Workflow-Steps-tp4663012p4663067.html

Can we expect to fully configurate these 3 steps and be able to use JSPUI
UI for the reviewers? Can we just set 2 steps? Can we change all the roles
and steps according to our Groups/EPersons? Do we have to enable
Configurable Reviewer Workflow obligatory (implies changes in database)?

Cheers!