If I do a search in our new Dspace 5.5 XMLUI for 8NG445, the results are
returning anything with an '8', or an 'NG, or a '445',  In the past, Dspace
search would have only returned the exact phrase 8NG445.  We have over
250,000 items in our database, so this is causing a real problem.  Is there
a setting I am missing?  Seems like this should not be the default
behavior.  Is there something I can configure to make this work?

Thank you

Tom Avino