I am running DSpace 5.5 with XMLUI and Mirage.  This is likely trivial,
however - When I rebuild DSpace, the only webapp I am customizing is
XMLUI.  My build script (the out of the box script) rebuilds all webapps.
I only want to rebuild XMLUI.  I don't want to "guess" at what to remove
from the build scripts.  Could someone please advise me on what a build
script would look like for just rebuilding XMLUI.

Regards,

Don.