Dear all,
    I have DSPACE 5.3 and we have configured the  DOI DataCite Plugin.
Till some month ago every worked fine.
But now it seems that we haven't the doi anymore.
We have configured dspace.cfg, DIM2DataCite.xsl and identifier-service.xml:
identifier-service.xml configuration:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--

    Copyright (c) 2002-2010, DuraSpace.  All rights reserved
    Licensed under the DuraSpace License.

    A copy of the DuraSpace License has been included in this
    distribution and is available at: http://www.dspace.org/license

-->
<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";

 http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd";>

    <!-- Identifier Service Application Interface.  Will be autowired with
         any Identifier Providers present in Spring context.
    -->
    <bean id="org.dspace.identifier.IdentifierService"
          class="org.dspace.identifier.IdentifierServiceImpl"
          autowire="byType"
          scope="singleton"/>

   <!-- provider for using the versioned handle identifier instead of the
default one. -->
    <!--<bean id="org.dspace.identifier.HandleIdentifierProvider"
class="org.dspace.identifier.VersionedHandleIdentifierProvider"-->
          <!--scope="singleton">-->
        <!--<property name="configurationService"
ref="org.dspace.services.ConfigurationService"/>-->
    <!--</bean>-->

    <!-- provider to mint and register DOIs with DSpace.
         To mint DOIs you need a registration agency. The
DOIIdentifierProvider
         maintains the doi database table and handling of DSpaceObject. It
uses
         a DOIConnector that handle all API calls to your DOI registration
         agency. Please configure a DOIConnector as well!-->

    <!-- To mint DOIs with DSpace get an agreement with a DOI registration
         agency,  take a look into dspace.cfg, and remove this comment -->
    <bean id="org.dspace.identifier.DOIIdentifierProvider"
        class="org.dspace.identifier.DOIIdentifierProvider"
        scope="singleton">
        <property name="configurationService"
            ref="org.dspace.services.ConfigurationService" />
        <property name="DOIConnector"
            ref="org.dspace.identifier.doi.DOIConnector" />
    </bean>

    <!-- The DOIConnector will handle the API calls to your DOI registration
         agency for the DOIIdentifierProvider. If your registration agency
         tells you to use DataCites API directly you can use the
         DataCiteConnector. If your registration agency is not part of
DataCite
         or provides their own API you have to implement a DOIConnector.
         EZID f.e. is part of DataCite but provides their own APIs. The
following
         DataCiteConnector won't work if EZID is your registration agency.
    -->
    <!-- Remove this comment to use DataCite API directly as
DOIConnector.-->
    <bean id="org.dspace.identifier.doi.DOIConnector"
        class="org.dspace.identifier.doi.DataCiteConnector"
        scope="singleton">
        <property name='DATACITE_SCHEME' value='https'/>
        <property name='DATACITE_HOST' value='mds.datacite.org'/>
        <property name='DATACITE_DOI_PATH' value='/doi/' />
        <property name='DATACITE_METADATA_PATH' value='/metadata/' />
        <property name='disseminationCrosswalkName' value="DataCite" />
    </bean>

In the source page of a new item we haven't
DCTERMS.URI" /> anymore as you see

DCTERMS.W3CDTF" />
DCTERMS.W3CDTF" />
="DCTERMS.URI" />