Dear all,

I am using Dspace 5.5 with XMLUI mirage theme.

I want to use the batch metadata import as described in:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/ORCID+Integration#ORCIDIntegration-EditingexistingitemsusingBatchCSVEditing

When I use

ORCID:dc.contributor.author

In the column, I always get the error:

java.lang.NullPointerException

        at
org.dspace.app.bulkedit.MetadataImport.compare(MetadataImport.java:49

5)

        at
org.dspace.app.bulkedit.MetadataImport.runImport(MetadataImport.java:

169)

        at
org.dspace.app.bulkedit.MetadataImport.main(MetadataImport.java:1341)

        at

java:62)

        at

sorImpl.java:43)

        at
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.runOneCommand(ScriptLauncher.j

ava:226)

        at
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:78)

There were no changes detected

------------------------

When I use ORCID.dc.contributor.author instead of
ORCID:dc.contributor.author

The lookup works, but the metadata field cannot be added:

Changes for item: 14770 (10.2312/2630804)

+ Add    (ORCID.dc.contributor[]): Behnke, Stefanie

1 item(s) will be changed

Do you want to make these changes? [y/n] y

java.sql.SQLException: Invalid metadata field: [ORCID.dc.contributor]

        at
org.dspace.content.DSpaceObject.updateMetadata(DSpaceObject.java:122)

        at org.dspace.content.Item.update(Item.java:1100)

        at
org.dspace.app.bulkedit.MetadataImport.compare(MetadataImport.java:62

0)

        at
org.dspace.app.bulkedit.MetadataImport.runImport(MetadataImport.java:

169)

        at
org.dspace.app.bulkedit.MetadataImport.main(MetadataImport.java:1396)

        at

java:62)

        at

sorImpl.java:43)

        at
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.runOneCommand(ScriptLauncher.j

ava:226)

        at
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:78)

How can I manage the correct editing? What has to be in the column headline?

Thanks in advance

Stefanie