Hi there,

[We are using DSpace 5.5 and XMLUI with Mirage2 enabled.]

I am trying to add a link to DSpace Google Stats (i.e.
https://url-for-simple-item-view/google-stats) from within the simple item view.

I created an xsl:template in
/dspace-source/dspace/modules/xmlui-mirage2/src/main/webapp/themes/Mirage2/xsl/aspect/artifactbrowser/item-view.xsl.
  I was hoping I could reference the "citation_abstract_html_url" metadata
value created by
/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/app/util/GoogleMetadata.java using:

<xsl:variable name="pageUrl" select="@element='citation_abstract_html_url'"/>

And then concat() it with "/google-stats" to create an href value, like so:

<xsl:value-of select="concat($pageUrl, '/google-stats')"/>

However, the URL it generates is
https://ourstagingserver/handle/123456789/false/google-stats (i.e. inserts
"false" in place of the item ID).

Can someone recommend a way to create a link in simple item view that correctly
references the page with "/google-stats" appended? And more generally, how do I
reference the Google metadata?

Cheers,

Graham

Graham Faulkner