It's hard to say, but in general I would:

1. View the page source to see where the server expects to find them.
2. Check the DSpace webapps directory to see where they really are.
3. Tweak the xsl (probably page-structure.xsl) to find them, or move the
images.

Cheers!
Bill

On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 5:48:13 PM UTC-6, David Brian Holt wrote:

> I rebuilt and tried filter-media again and it worked!!  :)
>
> BTW, the little logos in the header/footer with Mirage2 are broken for
> some reason.  Any idea how to fix that?
>
> Thank you!
>
> On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 1:50:27 PM UTC-8, Bill T wrote:
>>
>> David,
>>
>> One quick guess:
>>
>> Try commenting that line once again:
>>
>> # ImageMagick Image Thumbnail, ImageMagick PDF Thumbnail, \
>>
>> and add
>>
>> filter.plugins = ImageMagick Image Thumbnail
>> filter.plugins - ImageMagick PDF Thumbnail
>>
>> at the tail end of the other filter.plugins just above.
>>
>> rebuild and restart tomcat, and see if that helps.
>> Bill
>>
>> On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 12:54:48 PM UTC-6, David Brian Holt
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> After solving my installation issue, I have been uploading some OCR-ed
>>> PDFs and Word documents to test for full-text search.  I edited my crontab
>>> file to include all my daily/weekly scripts (including index-discovery and
>>> filter-media) but I noticed that when I try to run "dspace filter-media"
>>> I'm getting an error message saying that "PDF Text Extractor" is an unknown
>>> media filter.  I haven't edited the relevant section of my dspace.cfg file
>>> on this.  Can someone offer any advice on what's causing this?  I'm really
>>> wanted to use Dspace for this project because it has Solr built-in for
>>> full-text search.
>>>
>>> Here is the relevant section from my dspace.cfg file:
>>>
>>> #### Media Filter / Format Filter plugins (through PluginService) ####
>>> # Media/Format Filters help to full-text index content or
>>> # perform automated format conversions
>>>

>>> #Names of the enabled MediaFilter or FormatFilter plugins
>>> filter.plugins = PDF Text Extractor
>>> filter.plugins = HTML Text Extractor
>>> filter.plugins = Word Text Extractor
>>> filter.plugins = Excel Text Extractor
>>> filter.plugins = PowerPoint Text Extractor
>>> filter.plugins = JPEG Thumbnail
>>> filter.plugins = PDFBox JPEG Thumbnail
>>>

>>> # [To enable Branded Preview]: uncomment and insert the following into
>>> the plugin list
>>> #                Branded Preview JPEG, \
>>>

>>> # [To enable ImageMagick Thumbnail]:
>>> #    remove "JPEG Thumbnail" from the plugin list
>>> #    uncomment and insert the following line into the plugin list
>>> ImageMagick Image Thumbnail, ImageMagick PDF Thumbnail, \
>>>

>>> #Assign 'human-understandable' names to each filter
>>> plugin.named.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.FormatFilter = org.dspace.app.
>>> mediafilter.PDFFilter = PDF Text Extractor
>>> plugin.named.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.FormatFilter = org.dspace.app.
>>> mediafilter.HTMLFilter = HTML Text Extractor
>>> plugin.named.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.FormatFilter = org.dspace.app.
>>> mediafilter.WordFilter = Word Text Extractor
>>> plugin.named.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.FormatFilter = org.dspace.app.
>>> mediafilter.ExcelFilter = Excel Text Extractor
>>> plugin.named.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.FormatFilter = org.dspace.app.
>>> mediafilter.PowerPointFilter = PowerPoint Text Extractor
>>> plugin.named.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.FormatFilter = org.dspace.app.
>>> mediafilter.JPEGFilter = JPEG Thumbnail
>>> plugin.named.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.FormatFilter = org.dspace.app.
>>> mediafilter.BrandedPreviewJPEGFilter = Branded Preview JPEG
>>> plugin.named.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.FormatFilter = org.dspace.app.
>>> mediafilter.PDFBoxThumbnail = PDFBox JPEG Thumbnail
>>> plugin.named.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.FormatFilter = org.dspace.app.
>>> mediafilter.ImageMagickImageThumbnailFilter = ImageMagick Image
>>> Thumbnail
>>> plugin.named.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.FormatFilter = org.dspace.app.
>>> mediafilter.ImageMagickPdfThumbnailFilter = ImageMagick PDF Thumbnail
>>>

>>> #Configure each filter's input format(s)
>>> filter.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.PDFFilter.inputFormats = Adobe PDF
>>> filter.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.HTMLFilter.inputFormats = HTML, Text
>>> filter.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.WordFilter.inputFormats = Microsoft
>>> Word