Hello,

I want to use LDAP Authentication with Rest and there is a problem.
The LDAP authentication ( /login ) seems OK  : response 200 and in dspace.log :
2016-12-21 11:09:52,551 INFO org.dspace.authenticate.LDAPAuthentication @
*@*.*::authenticate:type=ldap
2016-12-21 11:09:52,551 INFO org.dspace.eperson.EPersonServiceImpl @
*@*.*::update_eperson:eperson_id=39...

But when I check the authentication (/status) with the JSESSIONID from the
/login response, "authenticated" is false :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
standalone="yes"?><status><apiVersion>6</apiVersion><authenticated>false</authenticated><okay>true</okay><sourceVersion>6.0</sourceVersion></status>

It's OK with Password Authentication with Rest (but the response to /status
request is different, without apiVersion and sourceVersion  :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
 )

I'd like to know if someone has ever successfully used LDAP authentication in
Rest Api or if it's a bug like with Shibboleth Authentication (
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2898 ,
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3108 ) ?

Regards,
Cedric