Dear Yen-Tang Chen,

You should launch the script "view-and-download-retrieve" to retrieve the
metrics on the view/download;
you will find it in the bin folder of your installation dir.
cd [dspace-dir]/bin
./view-and-download-retrieve

You can also put this script in crontab,
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACECRIS/jobs+in+CRONTAB

I hope this helps

Regards

Riccardo