Hello All,

Last week we had a VMHost crap out.  I was able to move the vm of dspace to
another host.  I thought everything was good but now my site won't display
at all.  I have checked IP, Apache, Tomcat services but nothing displays.
 I can ping the ip address internally and externally both resolve. However,
no site will display.

I'm not sure which logs to look at so if someone could kick me in the right
direction that would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff