Hell Evgeni,

do you run cleanup as a cron job
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Storage+Layer#StorageLayer-Cleanup

Hope this helps

Claudia Jürgen

Am 10.04.2017 um 11:17 schrieb Evgeni Dimitrov:
Thank you Emilio,

For every item, I ingest
- the content (the files appearing in the bundle ORIGINAL)
- mets.xml (appearing in the METADATA bundle)
- a thumbnail (appearing in the THUMBNAIL bundle).
DSpace creates one more - license.txt (in the LICENSE bundle).

All these 3 additional bitstreams are listed in the result obtained with

rest/items/xxxx/bitstreams?offset=mmmm

So that the 3 additional files in every item are counted in my total of
bitstreams - 335380.
But there are 50487 more in the assetstore, which I can not explain.

Best regards
Evgeni