Hi Bhavesh,

It looks like you have dc.contributor.author metadata values for which the
authority column has a value. But your dspace.cfg file doesn't contain any
valid authority configuration for dc.contributor.author.

That means you have two options:

   1. *Configure authority control for dc.contributor.author*: To do this,
   you have to uncomment the following section

https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/dspace-6.0/dspace/config/dspace.cfg#L1473
   2. *OR ignore authorities for the browse index: *Add these lines to
   config/modules/discovery.cfg

discovery.browse.authority.ignore-prefered.author = true
discovery.browse.authority.ignore-variants.author = true

That should make that error disappear and index all items.

[image: logo] Tom Desair
250-B Suite 3A, Lucius Gordon Drive, West Henrietta, NY 14586
Gaston Geenslaan 14, Leuven 3001, Belgium
www.atmire.com
<http://atmire.com/website/?q=services&utm_source=emailfooter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tomdesair>