Dear Gonzalo,

The export tool is available at this link
<baseURL>/cris/administrator/export.htm : login as
administrator->administer->CRIS module-> Export ; clicking on "Export XLS" will
export the entries ( of the selected Entity) in XLS.
take a look at this functionality also on 4Science DSpace-CRIS DEMO,
http://test.dspace-cris.4science.it/ ;
Now you should map the info on your text file to the metadata of the researcher
that you ahve configured;
starting from the excel and you can work on your text file to get something
like this:

ACTION  CRISID  UUID    SOURCEREF       SOURCEID        fullName
firstname
        lastname
        email
        staffStatus     #
UPDATE

        Name Research
        xxx
        zzzz
        xxxxxxx
        staff   #
UPDATE

        Name Research2
        yyy
        wwww
        xxxxxxx
        staff   #

Note that the column ACTION,CRIS,UUID,SOURCEREF,SOURCEID are mandatory;

Now you can go again in administer->CRIS module->Import , and import your Excel;

Let me know if this works

Regards,

Riccardo