Thanks for reading this question.
Our library repository uses custom metadata filed so I have added following
lines in the local.cfg configuration file.

webui.itemdisplay.default = dc.title, dc.title.alternative,
dc.contributor.*, \
                            dc.subject(nobreakline), dc.date.issued(date),
dc.publisher, \
                            dc.identifier.citation,
dc.relation.ispartofseries, \
                            dc.description.abstract, dc.description, \
                            dc.identifier.govdoc, dc.identifier.uri(link),\
                            dc.identifier.isbn, dc.identifier.issn, \
                            dc.identifier.ismn, dc.identifier, \
dc.subject.keywords, dc.rights.uri

So far I know without this, the default metadata will be displayed in the
web interface.
The problem is 'webui.itemdisplay.default' will only accept one parameter
and ignore parameters after on.
For example, if I change first line of this configuration,

webui.itemdisplay.default = dc.subject.keywords, dc.title.alternative,
dc.contributor.*, \

The web interface will be look like this:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-F7ZZ-BVt9no/WWSTVaS_Z2I/AAAAAAAAGn4/35tq3i29yv8ka80X4D6EMnetPcIa2gY-gCLcBGAs/s1600/shit1.png>

So if I change config like this:

webui.itemdisplay.default = dc.title, dc.title.alternative,
dc.contributor.*, \
*......*
*Below are the same as above*

web interface will show the title correctly.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xcYB10LHDPU/WWSTYNzkZ1I/AAAAAAAAGn8/NcbTiIp7ICky7jlRSb4DnFANru_xlsJ_QCLcBGAs/s1600/shit2.png>

So it seems webui.itemdisplay.default accepts only one parameter from the
config file but it should read whole configuration and change metadata
display to users.

This is my dspace version information.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--t7o7A98W8M/WWSUvndE2cI/AAAAAAAAGoI/KQo83X3cUEUaL6T7HZsRphpKp79A_UvqgCLcBGAs/s1600/shit3.png>

I have another dspace server which is running original 6.0 release. (So
this server is made for using CRIS version of dspace)

That old server correctly shows all metadata information as we change
related configurations at local.cfg file.

Do you think this is the bug of CRIS version ? or should I made some
mistake which prevents to dspace can't recognize configurations correctly?

Thanks in advance!