Hello,

I am having trouble in understanding what the numbers mean in the
statistics page of a item.
The number of total visits don't match with the visits per country and I
don't understand what the "Views" number means on the file downloads block.

The numbers are updated, as the stats scrips are running on cron.
I ask for help to try understand these numbers and how to make them more
reliable and readable.

Thank you very much.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-zwq8A2-OlNA/WcpOkdBpFHI/AAAAAAAABcs/nm8RcbasHeESuFeyqvOnyf-EHjuU9hgDACLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot%2Bfrom%2B2017-09-26%2B09-57-24.png>