Hello,

I get a lot of the following:

INFO [main] (DSpaceKernelInit.java:52) - Created new kernel:
DSpaceKernel:org.dspace:name=a14a4b3f-d365-4643-993c-dc8a0ee21f9c,type=DSpaceKernel:lastLoad=null:loadTime=0:running=false:kernel=null

 INFO [main] (ConfigurationManager.java:1224) - Loading from
classloader: file:/dspace/config/dspace.cfg
 INFO [main] (ConfigurationManager.java:1224) - Using dspace provided
log configuration (log.init.config)
 INFO [main] (ConfigurationManager.java:1224) - Loading:
/dspace/config/log4j.properties

Thanks

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 9:00 PM, Mark H. Wood <mwoodiu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 4:20:22 AM UTC-4, Seun Ojedeji wrote:
>>
>> The dspace email test script works but doing a password reset, registering
>> a new account(which involves sending confirmation mail) or submitting a
>> feedback form on the jspui interface returns error. I have not been able to
>> figure out what could be the cause of this and will appreciate any pointer.
>

> What specific error do you see when an operation fails?  What messages
> appear in the DSpace log at that time?

Seun Ojedeji,
Federal University Oye-Ekiti
web:      http://www.fuoye.edu.ng
Mobile: +2348035233535
alt email: seun.ojed...@fuoye.edu.ng

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!