Seasons greetings all,

In the dspace.cfg file if a setting with a value is commented out it
typically is showing the default value.
We have a user who isn't seeing updates to the communities and collections.
I found this line in the
dspace.cfg file which *might* be the culprit:
#xmlui.community-list.cache = 12 hours

I'm accustomed to times being specified in numeric seconds or sometimes
minutes. This is unusual.

Does that mean that 12hrs is the default value used by DSpace if a new
value isn't specified? What if
our site is relatively small with few changes. Can it be turned off
completely by setting it to zero (0)?
And what is the format of the time? Could I set xmlui.community-list.cache
= 1 minute? 30 seconds?

I've searched the manual and online but didn't find the answer to these
question. So, any insight you
can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

    Walter R.