Hi,

I am trying to implement virus scanning in Submission step and would like
clarification on how virus scanning should work. My DSpace setup is using
v6.2 JSPUI. I'm noticing that when a file fails the virus scanning, the
InternalErrorServlet handler is called and I get the following traceback
when an email attempts to send
(https://gist.github.com/gzhou1/b0b4996bf5c617b25af0291c1aa0edaa). Should
this be happening? Additionally, when Next is clicked on an unsuccessful
(virus found) upload, the status is not being properly stored and passed
into doPostProcessing() in JSPUploadStep. From what I understand, status is
retrieved from processUploadFile() in UploadStep. Status is returned
properly on the initial upload (on the condition of attr.endsWith("-path"))
but upon "Next" click, STATUS_COMPLETE (0) is returned because the
condition is never met.

It is worth noting that the application behaves as expected when using
XMLUI.

Thanks!