Hi,

seems to me that we have that in our fork of dspace (see example
configuration in
https://github.com/ufal/clarin-dspace/pull/744/files#diff-7af0c4da25387f79141b778592fa58fbR211).

Though our ShibbolethAuthentication is different from the original, so it
might not be that straightforward to cherry-pick just this change.

Btw I think DSpace 5.x and 6.x are now only receiving bug fixes, so I
wouldn't expect new features there.

Regards,
Ondrej