Tom,

In my version of EPerson.java there are two occurrences of "m_text_value"
rather then "m.text_value" as you suggested and which is also in the github
repository.  That seems odd to me.  Any thoughts on that?  I will go ahead
and do the suggested substitution on those two lines all the same.

For reference, my original codefile is dated 3/21/2016

-Don.