Hi folks,

I see this was mentioned before
in
http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com/Upgrade-3-2-to-5-4-database-problem-td4680533.html

Basically, we are migrating from 4.2 to 5.6, and have hit database
migrations problems between the 5.0.2014.09.25 and 5.0.2014.09.26 stages.
Just like the above problem, it was down to stats related views: the first
two it complained about (v_stats_workflow and stats.v_workflow) had only 6
lines in each, so I cheerfully hived them off and dropped. I'm now through
to my next problem:

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: cannot drop table
bundle column name because other objects depend on it

  Detail: view stats.v_files depends on table bundle column name

view stats.v_files_coll depends on view stats.v_files

view stats.v_files_comm depends on view stats.v_files

view stats.v_item2bitstream depends on table bundle column name

These views have a lot more in them. I'm all for dropping them, but
wondered if anyone could advise on implications. I guess they are dspace
generated- this is one of our least configured sites, so I'm guessing
they've happened through user interaction rather than anything we've done.
The one site we have that has gone to 5.6 didn't have these views.

Cheers

Scott