Hugo,

The sky is really the limit regarding the possibility for customization
based on the text fields and XSL transformations, but you're absolutely
right: it feels a bit dirty to me to store other information in the
dc.contributor.author field other than the author name!

Cheers,

Alan Orth
alan.o...@gmail.com
https://picturingjordan.com