Tim

thanks for the answer even if it is not what I hoped.

I am thinking of writing a command /main program that creates a collection with
a given name, parent, authorizations and maps the newly created collection to a
given form.
The first part is easy enough - but mucking around in the input-forms.xml
config file is a bit uncomfortable. For some reason I had assumed that these
config files would be ‘moved’ to database tables.  I see I am wrong on that
account too   :)

What is your favorite XML Parser / Mangler class  to use for this kind
input-formns.xml manipulation ?

Related to this: is there a simple way that allows me to add a form/page  to
the DSpace 5 JSPUI that accepts parameter values for a given curation task ?

Monika