Hi All.

I have searched for a solution to the Orcid v2 problem, but have not found one.

This thread https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21topic/dspace-tickets/NUKWQL6gV98 suggests that in version 6.3 and version 5.9, one should be able to use Orcid functionality, but only if one uses the Orcid ID in the lookup field. I have installed a clean DSpace 6.3 and have tried to test this functionality. The lookup always comes back with "No people found", whether I search on Orcid ID or name. Watching the traffic with tcpdump, I can see communications with pub.orcid.org, but it is all encrypted.

Is this supposed to be working and I have a configuration error, or is this a general problem?

Thanks up front.

Shaun.