We are running DSpace CRIS 5 which we recently migrated from another
server. When running certain API endpoints, we are seeing the error:

Caused by: org.dspace.authorize.AuthorizeException: Attempt to hjack the
iiif search url for the bitstream 721779721779 , url was
/721779/27e50a1b6f6259da4525c3933c21472f

The urls in the database appeared to be pointing to the old server's ip
address. Changing these to the new server domain and reimporting doesn't
seem to have solved the problem.

The error doesn't seem to give us much more to go on so we're wondering
what next steps are.

Thanks