Has anyone implemented some form of CAPTCHA for use on the Feedback form?
We seem to be getting more and more spam this way.

We've used Google's reCAPTCHA on a few other projects and if memory serves,
it requires some validation after submission.  So for use with DSpace I
assume that would mean changes to some Java classes somewhere, correct?
Has anyone already implemented this, or have any other suggestions on
cutting down spam through the feedback mechanism?

Thanks!

- Darryl

Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst    darryl.frie...@usask.ca

Library Systems & Information Technology,    http://library.usask.ca/